lead-generation-copy-of-fb-event-cover

Today, many more businesses and individuals are taking the advantage of participating with social networks in an effort to promote the products and services they offer. For the rest of us, we need to learn the specific tools and effective ways to promote our own business using the same tools. In the following step-by-step guide, I can show you effective tips that can assist you in marketing your business using social network sites like Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others.

Developing a Marketing Strategy for Social Networks

The first step in using social media marketing effectively is to open up a business account on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and others. In addition, open a blogging site on WordPress and/or Blogger to begin adding valuable content online.

Once all of the sites are opened, take the time necessary to create a clever short biography that can be placed in your profile. Be sure to include any of your experience, or the company’s experience along with all of the services or products that are being marketed by the business. In addition, make sure that a link is placed in your bio that links back to your company website, as a part of your signature.

FaceBook Fan Page

The next step is to ensure that you make as many friends and contacts online that you have determined have a specific interest in the services and products your company is offering.

Use the online forms and two-way conversation capabilities of all social media marketing tools to broadcast updated information on the goods and services you provide. You can use Twitter and Facebook to display links that directly connect your targeted audience with free information on the products and services you are offering. In addition, you can send specific details about one-time special discounts, or any other content that is newsworthy and directly related to the products, services or niche market and the goods you supply.

Sharing Advice

It is important to remember that the Internet is used as a two-way communication device. This means that individuals that use social media networking sites are expecting to share advice, find answers to the questions they have, or supply leads. To be effective, you need to stay in direct communication with everyone, by offering prompt responses to any questions that are posed to you or your company.

Office view and screen

Consider developing creative videos or updating valuable content that serves as helpful advice to everyone in your community online. The online video can be for a specific service or product you offer, or how it works. It is not necessary to reveal any secrets, but provide enough information to let potential clients or customers know that you have the experience, or that the products you sell are exactly what they are looking for.

The social media marketing tools available for businesses are nearly endless. There are a huge number of communities in niche markets that the business and you can participate in that are directly related to the services and products your company offers to the public.

Social Media Marketing

To your success!

Comments
  1. Thanks for this information. I’ve left my Facebook page coast pretty much as I’ve worked on other things. But I am getting ready to spend the month of March working on Facebook a lot.

2. heraldmarty says:

Good advice. Like DeeDee (and a lot of others from what I’ve seen), my Facebook page has been relegated to the backburner lately. I’m not entirely convinced it’s worth the ROI these days. In fact, I’ve been thinking about maybe starting a group and just keeping the page for blog posts and inspirational stuff so I can still take advantage of Facebook ads. Thanks for the tips!

• Dream Team One Marketing says:

Thank you for visiting. Adding groups will be a good idea. Yours and many others have an unengaging page. I think once you figure out what work add it on.

3. Great tips. I kinda of agree with what Marquita says about Facebook pages not really getting a return at this point in time. Although I’ve been seeing a few people trying different things to up their engagement without having to pay for ads.

• Dream Team One Marketing says:

Thank you for sharing your comment. Trying different things is suggested. That is the only way to find what works.

4. da1sy says:

That was a very informative post. I don’t do much with social media, to be honest, I find I don’t have so much time for the necessary tasks to make it worth while.

Enjoy the journey!

• Dream Team One Marketing says:

Thank you for sharing. That you and so many others. If we have all the time we can do more on Social Media

5. Hi, amaka adindu, Nice article yes social media makes lots of difference and we should know how to handle it effectively. Thanks for sharing

6. I agree it is important to have a presence on main social media sites, as well as having a website. But you need to work out which is worth spending time on, and that depends on your product or service and audience. I, like Marty, have reduced time spent on my FB page because of recent disappointing reach.

7. Hi Amaka, Your social media presence is important. It’s where your targeted potential clients or customers are. I am on many platforms, in particular Pinterest and Instagram as well as Facebook business pages for blog posts and inspirational content and a Fb group for my targeted people Women in Business. Video is something I need to start doing on my Youtube channel. Great post!

8. It can be overwhelming to create a social media strategy. I focus on one – Facebook and instagram .. but that’s it. for me.. I have learned through my own experience. Everyone is different though …

• Dream Team One Marketing says:

Thank you for visiting and yes it can be overwhelming for a lot of people but still highly need for all businesses